Bayern Munich winger Serge Gnabry has tested positive for Covid-19, the club has confirmed, handing the Champions League holders a blow ahead of their quarter-final reunion with Paris Saint-Germain on Wednesday.
The 25-year-old was absent from training on Tuesday ahead of Hansi Flick’s side’s first-leg encounter with Mauricio Pochettino’s Ligue 1 giants, leading to reports suggesting that he had been sidelined for one reason or another.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Bandits: Katsina Govt set to deploys dogs to boarding Schools
- Former Bad Boy Rapper, Black Rob Dies At 51
- US, China unite to tackle climate crisis with urgency
- Chelsea dent ‘noisy neighbor’ hope of quadruple, advance to FA Cup final
- Insecurity: 4 soldiers reportedly killed as insurgents attack village in Borno
“Serge Gnabry has tested positive for Coronavirus. The FC Bayern forward is feeling fine and is now quarantining at home,” the club confirmed in a brief statement posted to their Twitter account.”
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes