President Muhammadu Buhari’s official driver, Sa’idu Afaka is dead.
He passed away at the State House Clinic on Tuesday after a prolonged illness.
Buhari has extended his condolences to the family of Afaka, a Master Warrant Officer,
The President, in a statement by Garba Shehu, his spokesman, also condoled with the government and people of Kaduna State.
Buhari described the late Afaka as an honest, capable and reliable person who handled his job with utmost care and responsibility.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Bandits: Katsina Govt set to deploys dogs to boarding Schools
- Former Bad Boy Rapper, Black Rob Dies At 51
- US, China unite to tackle climate crisis with urgency
- Chelsea dent ‘noisy neighbor’ hope of quadruple, advance to FA Cup final
- Insecurity: 4 soldiers reportedly killed as insurgents attack village in Borno
He recalled that in 2016 the soldier, while on pilgrimage in Saudi Arabia, picked up a bag containing a large amount of foreign currencies and turned it over to the National Hajj Commission.
The action earned Afaka praises from the Saudi and Nigerian authorities.
Buhari prayed the Almighty Allah to ‘”bless the soul of the departed with an elevated place in heavens,”.
The Nigerian leader also wished the family and friends divine comfort.
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes