Lauretta Onochie, Senior Special Assistant on Social Media to the President Muhammadu Buhari said this on Monday.
She stated this on Monday following Imo attacks which the police have accused members of the Indigenous People of Biafra of being the masterminds.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Bandits: Katsina Govt set to deploys dogs to boarding Schools
- Former Bad Boy Rapper, Black Rob Dies At 51
- US, China unite to tackle climate crisis with urgency
- Chelsea dent ‘noisy neighbor’ hope of quadruple, advance to FA Cup final
- Insecurity: 4 soldiers reportedly killed as insurgents attack village in Borno
IPOB denied carrying out the attacks. Onochie, who is from Southern Nigeria, tweeted a video showing the then Head of State, Yakubu Gowon, receiving the then Biafran Vice President, Major General Philip Effiong, who facilitated the surrender of the Biafran State to Nigeria in 1970.
Effiong had assumed leadership of the secessionist state after the Biafran leader, Colonel Chukwuemeka Ojukwu, fled to Ivory Coast in the heat of the civil war.
“The very day nails were put in the coffin of Biafra. There’ll never be Biafra again, Never!” the President’s aide captioned the video.
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes