Femi Fani-Kayode, former Aviation Minister has hinted at the impact of the purported presidential ambition of Bola Tinubu, National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, on the agitation for Oduduwa Republic.
Fani-Kayode stressed that Tinubu’s presidency would not stop the agitation for the Oduduwa Republic.
He maintained that Tinubu’s presidency would help actualise Oduduwa Republic.
In a tweet, the former minister wrote: “The agitation for the Oduduwa Republic cannot be deterred or dissuaded by a Tinubu Presidency.
“As a matter of fact a Tinubu Presidency will only further strengthen the resolve of the separatists.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Ekiti: Police arrest 10 suspects over alleged rival cult clash
- Troops Arrest Boko Haram informant
- Before I escape Boko Haram’s den, many schoolgirls were pregnant – Victims
- Adobe, PDFs developer, Charles Geschke dies at age 81
- Sanwo-Olu Ignore Amotekun in Lagos, Says Neighborhood Watch Is Back By Law
“This is because no-one is more hated by the Yoruba nationalists than Bola Ahmed Tinubu.”
Tinubu has been so much linked to 2023 presidential ambition.
But despite the claims across the country, the former Lagos State governor has not declared his intention to run for the presidency in 2023.
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes