The British public can now think about booking summer vacations abroad but there were still risks, transport minister Grant Shapps said on Friday after the government unveiled details of its new traffic light system for travel.
“I’m not telling people that they shouldn’t book some holidays now, it’s the first time I’ve been able to say that for many months, I think everybody doing it understands there are risks with coronavirus,” Shapps told Sky News.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Twitter influencer, Tife Fabunmi sues his ex girlfriend, Sansa over rape allegation
- We have a terror group in Lagos now – Kanu claims
- See what Pep Guardiola is saying about Ferran Torres
- Investors set to revamp Akwa Ibom’s Quality Ceramics company with N900m
- Division of Nigeria will lead to calamity – Atiku Abubakar
“For the first time, people can start to think about visiting loved ones abroad, or perhaps a summer holiday, but we’re doing it very, very cautiously because we don’t want to see any return of coronavirus in this country.”
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes