The People’s Democratic Party’s congress for north west zone has ended in chaos in Kaduna.
A chaotic scene was recorded after supporters of major contenders for the position of National Vice Chairman of the zone clashed.
The major contenders include Senator Bello Hayatudeen Gwarzo, Aminu Wali and a preferred candidate of former Governor of Kano State, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Lewandowski Equals Muller’s 40-Goal Record With Freiburg Strike
- FA Cup Final: Nigerians roots for Iheanacho, Ndidi to win with Leicester City
- Super Eagles Midfielder, John Ogu Prays For Iheanacho, Ndidi Ahead of FA Cup Final
- Ini Umoren: Another Lady shares her Facebook chat with Frank Uduak
- I and my husband planned to opt for surrogacy— Liz Anjorin
Daily Trust reported that thugs took over the venue just before the start of voting. They snatched and damaged ballot boxes forcing many to flee.
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes