It all happened when the suspect threatened to burn a spiritualist and his family.
The incident, reports stated occurred on Friday, March 9, 2021.
According to Pulse Ghana, Cynthia Amankwah, the mother of the 10-year-old boy narrating the incident said her son went out to buy a shoe and later saw his son returning home with flames of fire all over his body.
The 14-year-old suspect identified and known as ‘Hammer’ reportedly purchased petrol and stormed the home of the spiritualist to burn him and the family because he [spiritualist] has exposed him to his parents that he’s addicted to weed smoking.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Lewandowski Equals Muller’s 40-Goal Record With Freiburg Strike
- FA Cup Final: Nigerians roots for Iheanacho, Ndidi to win with Leicester City
- Super Eagles Midfielder, John Ogu Prays For Iheanacho, Ndidi Ahead of FA Cup Final
- Ini Umoren: Another Lady shares her Facebook chat with Frank Uduak
- I and my husband planned to opt for surrogacy— Liz Anjorin
The spiritualist, his wife noticed the suspect approaching managed to escape but angry Hammer turned his fury to the child and set him on fire near the house.
The victim is currently in critical condition at the Ngleshie Amanfrom Polyclinic.
A complaint has been lodged at the Amanfrom Police station but the suspect is yet to be arrested.
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes