Governor Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo State has approved the appointment of Mrs Esther Oni, as the state new Accountant-General.
This is contained in a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr Richard Olatunde, on Monday in Akure.
Akeredolu congratulated the new Accountant-General, while urging her to discharge her duty with utmost responsibility deserving of her new office.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Twitter influencer, Tife Fabunmi sues his ex girlfriend, Sansa over rape allegation
- We have a terror group in Lagos now – Kanu claims
- See what Pep Guardiola is saying about Ferran Torres
- Investors set to revamp Akwa Ibom’s Quality Ceramics company with N900m
- Division of Nigeria will lead to calamity – Atiku Abubakar
Oni is a fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) with over 30 years progressive post-qualification experience, in both the private and public sectors.
She also had a valuable stint with the International Public Service.
Oni, who holds an MBA from Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, was until her new appointment Director, Debt Management Office, Ondo State Ministry of Finance.
Her appointment followed the retirement of the former state Accountant-General, Mr Laolu Akindolire, who retired from service after his 35 years of service.
The appointment took immediate effect.
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes