It was a black Sunday in Enugu State as 17 passengers died in a bus crashed.
A fully loaded 18-seater Hummer bus was swept inside a culvert at the Lagos park axis of Enugu-Onitsha express road following Sunday night heavy rainfall.
The culvert was filled with debris and concrete, leaving no or little chances of survivor and had to be broken before victims were pulled out.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Twitter influencer, Tife Fabunmi sues his ex girlfriend, Sansa over rape allegation
- We have a terror group in Lagos now – Kanu claims
- See what Pep Guardiola is saying about Ferran Torres
- Investors set to revamp Akwa Ibom’s Quality Ceramics company with N900m
- Division of Nigeria will lead to calamity – Atiku Abubakar
According to report, 17 out of 18 passengers were pronounced dead.
Information gathered by Akewusolaf reveals the only surviver was the driver’s wife and she was rushed to Toronto hospital, Upper Iweka.
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes