Former Imo state governor cum Senator, Rochas Okorocha, has reportedly been arrested by operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC.
Officials of the Commission laid siege to the former Governor’s private office at Nkwerre Street in Garki area of Abuja and picked him up shortly after he returned from a trip today April 13.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Lewandowski Equals Muller’s 40-Goal Record With Freiburg Strike
- FA Cup Final: Nigerians roots for Iheanacho, Ndidi to win with Leicester City
- Super Eagles Midfielder, John Ogu Prays For Iheanacho, Ndidi Ahead of FA Cup Final
- Ini Umoren: Another Lady shares her Facebook chat with Frank Uduak
- I and my husband planned to opt for surrogacy— Liz Anjorin
EFCC spokesperson, Wilson Uwujaren, who confirmed the arrest to the Nation but did not give reasons for the action.
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes