English premier league side, Tottenham Hotspur has sacked coach, Jose Mourinho.
According to the Telegraph, Mourinho refused to partake in training on Monday as he’s furious over the club’s involvement in the proposed European Super League (ESL) which has enraged the football world in the last 24 hours.
The report says that the Portuguese coach refused to take players onto the training ground over the club’s decision to join the ESL founding clubs.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Twitter influencer, Tife Fabunmi sues his ex girlfriend, Sansa over rape allegation
- We have a terror group in Lagos now – Kanu claims
- See what Pep Guardiola is saying about Ferran Torres
- Investors set to revamp Akwa Ibom’s Quality Ceramics company with N900m
- Division of Nigeria will lead to calamity – Atiku Abubakar
The sacking comes six days before Tottenham play Manchester City in the final of the League Cup on Sunday, April 25, 2021.
Football journal, Fabrizio confirm Ryan Mason as the new coach of the club.
“Ryan Mason will be the Tottenham manager until the end of the season, after José Mourinho sacked. Chris Powell will also work with him.”
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes