Nigerian youths have been forced to eat papers after they were caught pasting some posters with the inscription, “Buhari Must Go” on the streets of Kogi State.
In a viral video, the youngmen, two in number, were said be members of the #RevolutionNow movement, a group being led by former presidential candidate, Omoyele Sowore.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Lewandowski Equals Muller’s 40-Goal Record With Freiburg Strike
- FA Cup Final: Nigerians roots for Iheanacho, Ndidi to win with Leicester City
- Super Eagles Midfielder, John Ogu Prays For Iheanacho, Ndidi Ahead of FA Cup Final
- Ini Umoren: Another Lady shares her Facebook chat with Frank Uduak
- I and my husband planned to opt for surrogacy— Liz Anjorin
They were caught by an angry mob who forced the posters into their mouths.
The mob, in their numbers, scolded the two youngmen for allegedly being deceived by Sowore.
Sowore, a Nigerian activist and Publisher of SaharaReporters, has been active in the call for the resignation of President Muhammadu Buhari.
He has been organising rallies under the RevolutionNow movement, demanding Buhari’s resignation.
Sowore has also been arrested and detained by the President Buhari government on many occasions as a result of his call for revolution in the country.
At Akewusolaf, we are yet to understand the moral ground for ordering the youth to eat poster. Pathetic!
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes